Two Licensed Massage Therapists Positions Available!
Brilliant Bodywork is currently offering a $1,000 sign-on bonus for all new team members!
Brilliant Bodywork offers a friendly team-orientated work environment with set hours, flexible scheduling, and associate discounts. We also offer paid continuing education, team bonuses, health benefits, life insurance, and a fun atmosphere, and the ability to work at an internationally recognized spa.
Ability to provide guests with professional, therapeutic services using treatments such as Swedish massage, deep tissue massage, and reflexology.
- Must be professional, customer service focused, and have the ability to communicate in interpersonal settings with clients.
- Massage Therapists must carry appropriate certifications, accreditation, or licenses for this position.
- Ability to complete up to 5 massages per day.
- Operate as part of a team and maintain order and cleanliness within your assigned spa area.
Team Member Benefits:
- Flexible schedule
- Set hours
- 401K with matching
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monthly Performance Bonuses and Incentives
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Employee discounts
Ready to Join Our Team:
If you are a dedicated, energetic professional, we would like you to join the Brilliant Bodywork Team. Please send your resume to:
314 Main Street
Onalaska, Wisconsin 54650
Att. Adam Stevens
Or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions About Employment Opportunities?
Use the convenient link below to send us a message or inquiry about our employment opportunities.