LightStim® Natural LED Light Therapy Helps Clear Acne And Achieve Clear And Healthy Skin
What Is LightStim® LED Light Therapy?
LightStim® patented LED light therapy is a powerful, effective, and natural solution to help achieve clear and healthy skin. It can be used on all skin types and tones. In just minutes a day you can heal existing blemishes, minimize future breakouts and recapture your radiant glow. Give yourself the clear skin you deserve. It also is helpful as an anti aging therapy , tightening, toning and reducing wrinkles.
Individual Treatment - 30 minutes - $40
Purchase a LightStim® handheld for home therapy -
- Lightstim® for Wrinkles - $249
- Lightstim® for Acne - $169
- Lightstim® for Pain - $249 (Handheld) or $279 (Belt)
How Does LED Light Therapy Work?
- Acne breakouts occur when our glands produce an excess amount of sebum(oil) clogging pores and allowing bacteria to grow
- This excess bacteria forms postulates or acne on the skins surface.
- The blue light from Lightstim® LED light therapy, destroys acne causing bacteria and red light reduces redness. Together the help to clear existing breakouts and prevent them in the future.
LightStim® For PainLightStim® LED Light Therapy is a natural way to ease pain while aiding in your bodies recovery process. LightStim® for pain emits warm and soothing light energy proven to temporarily relieve arthritic pain, muscle and joint pain and stiffness as well as increase blood circulation. This helps set in motion your body's inherent pain- relieving process.
You can use it for post workout soreness, accident and sports injuries, backaches, arthritis and stiffness.
LEDs Are Therapeutic
LED stands for LIght Emitting Diode, which is a tiny computer chip encased in glass. Each LED wavelength (Color) of light provides unique therapeutic benefits. LED is Non-Invasive, painless and requires no recovery time. This light is goo for all skin type and is engineered to emit a soothing gentle warmth. LightStim for pain has 72 LEDs of Light RED, Dark Red, Infrared, and deep Infrared.
Questions About LightStim® Acne Treatments?
Use the convenient form below to send us a message.